● Dar 66 holiday homes are in two different locations. The Villa and Chalets of Dar 66 are one-floor, located in a small private villa compound in the laid-back Jazeera Al-Hamra area of Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK), United Arab Emirates. The compound features one villa and two chalets, each with its own private pool offering complete privacy. Dar 66 Al-Hamra Townhouses, on the other hand, are two-floor townhouses with small private pools inside the gated community of Al-Hamra Village, only 5 minutes away from the main Dar 66. Dar 66 homes are not part of a hotel or resort, nor are they beach-front properties. Rather, they are licensed as holiday homes.
● Dar 66 villas are licensed as holiday homes. Dar 66 guests are granted a limited permission to occupy the villas for temporary accommodation purposes, and such permission is not deemed a residential tenancy agreement under Ras Al-Khaimah’s residential tenancy regulations. Guest’s failure to comply with his/her obligations as set forth in the Terms and Conditions may result in the termination of the aforesaid permission to occupy the villas and an immediate eviction by Dar 66 without prior notice.
● APPLICABLE LAW. The Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as applied in Ras Al-Khaimah courts shall govern all online transactions, without regards to conflict of laws principles. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
– If the guest wishes to request a cancellation and/or modification, the guest must submit a written request to cancel or modify the reservation by e-mail or via whatsapp.
– Cancellation or modification fees (if any) shall apply subject to the date of the cancellation/modification request.
– If the cancellation/modification is submitted within a period of more than 14 (fourteen days) from the date of arrival, the reservation amount shall be refunded after deducting 3% card fees.
– If the cancellation/modification is submitted within a period of less than 14 (fourteen days) from the date of arrival, the rent amount shall be deducted in full and no refund is granted.
– No refunds shall be made for any early departures or “no shows”.
– In the event of cancellation/modification of the reservation due to extenuating special circumstances (death, illness, divorce, extra), the submission is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. A written proof of these special circumstances must be submitted therein.
– In the event of cancellation/modification due to force-majeure, such as natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, etc) and other similar circumstances, the situation is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
– Refunds take between 7-10 days from the date the refund is approved.
– All refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
Damage Deposit & Deduction Policy
– For guests who book directly from our website dar66.ae, no Damage Deposit is required before check in, given that we already have their card information on file. The mere use of this card when booking is deemed to be a consent by the Guest authorizing Dar 66 to charge this card the amount of any damages or extra charges or fines in accordance with Dar 66’s Damage Deposit & Deduction policy.
– However, for guests who book on websites other than dar66.ae, and who pay cash on arrival, Dar 66 will collect a Damage Deposit on arrival date before check-in, by an online card pre-authorization. The Deposit payment link will be sent via whatsapp and email before the 3 pm check-in time. Please note that Dar 66 does not accept cash payments.
– This Damage Deposit guarantees payment for any damages to property, structure or furnishings including but not limited to permanent soiling and staining of linens; property damage or loss; excessive cleaning charges or any other damages or loss caused during the Guest’s stay. This excludes normal and acceptable wear and tear.
– To avoid excessive cleaning charges, please leave the villas reasonably clean and tidy with all kitchenware and dishware washed (there is a dishwasher) and put away and all rubbish bagged and put into bins.
– Extra charges or fines may also be incurred if: Dar 66 receives complaints about excessive noise or disturbances; there were violations of our outdoor music ban policy and our indoor smoking ban and shisha ban; the presence of any cigarette/tobacco/vaping smell inside the villa; and/or any other violation of the Terms and Conditions. Further, the presence of excessive food smell that is hard to remove will incur a 300 dhs fine.
– To ensure a smooth check-in process and avoid any delays in checking-in, Guest is responsible of ensuring that the Damage Deposit has been pre-authorized via the online link sent by whatsapp prior to the 3 pm check-in time. Please note that access to the villas and the activation of the door code will be granted only after Dar 66 receives the Damage Deposit and a copy of the IDs of all guests including children.
– The condition of the villas and the amount of damages or extra charges or fines will be judged at the sole discretion of Dar 66. If no damage is found to the villas upon check-out, or there were no other extra charges or fines per our Damage Deposit & Deduction Policy, the Damage Deposit pre-authorization will be cancelled and released to the Guest’s credit/debit card on check-out date. Dar 66 releases the amount to your bank within 2 hours after you check-out; however, it might take longer to show up in your account. It depends on whether you used a credit card or a debit card to authorize the deposit: If you used a credit card, the refund will show up in your account almost instantly; however, if you used a debit card, the refund will take longer depending on your bank. Most banks will remove the block on the Deposit amount within a week or so, but others may take longer, even 2-3 weeks.
– If any damage is found to the villas upon check-out, or there were extra charges or fines per our Damage Deposit & Deduction Policy, the value of the damages or the extra charges or fines will be deducted from the Damage Deposit and/or charged to the card within 2-3 days. Guest will be informed of the amount of damages or extra charges or fines after check out. The remaining balance of the Damage Deposit, if any, shall be refunded to the card.
– Please note that should the value of damages or extra charges or fines exceed the amount of the Damage Deposit or the available balance on the card, Guest may be subject to further property damage fees or extra charges or fines, up to and including legal action.
– The Damage Deposit amount is 500 dhs.
Last update 9 February 2023