● Families and couples only, and no more than one family (parents and their kids or siblings) or one couple per booking are allowed in the townhouse. No sharing is allowed.
● Dar 66 townhouse are holiday homes licensed by RAK Tourism Authority for daily rent. They are located in the residential Al-Hamra Village. Please note that the townhouses attached architecture is designed with minimum space between one townhouse and the next; and therefore, any noise will be clearly heard by multiple nearby townhouses. And to comply with RAK government regulations and ensure a quiet and relaxing stay for all our guests, as well as the neighbors who live there, parties of any kind and outdoor music are strictly not allowed at any and all times with no exception, and no excessive noise that will disturb the neighbors even from children especially after 10pm will be tolerated at all times. Only low volume indoor music is allowed.
● The maximum number of persons allowed in the townhouse is restricted at all times to the number the townhouse is booked for, which is 4 persons and 2 children under 3 years old. Further, no visitors are allowed at all times, even for a brief time.
● Please note that indoor smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited. No shisha smoking is allowed anywhere. Violation of our indoor smoking ban and shisha anywhere ban, as well as the presence of any cigarette/tobacco/vaping smell inside the villa, will incur a 500 dhs fine. Further, the presence of excessive food smell that is hard to remove will incur a 300 dhs fine.
● To avoid excessive cleaning charges, please leave the villas reasonably clean and tidy with all kitchenware and dishware washed (there is a dishwasher) and put away and all rubbish bagged and put into bins.
● Dar 66 Townhouses are two-story townhouses with small private pools inside the gated residential community of Al-Hamra Village, only 5 minutes away from the main Dar 66.
● Please note that Dar 66 villas are self check-in. There is no reception desk/room in Dar 66. Opening the villa doors will be via a 4-digit code. The code will be sent to you on your arrival date either through email, whatsapp, or a text message. The code will only be activated after Dar 66 receives a copy of the IDs of all the guests sent via whatsapp to +971567331311 as well as the online card pre-authorization of the 500 dhs damage deposit via a whatsapp link sent on arrival date before check in.
● All guests, including children and maids if any, must provide a valid government-issued photo ID before check-in via email or whatsapp +971567331311.
● Dar 66 townhouses are located inside the residential Al-Hamra Village, is not directly located on the beach, nor is it part of a hotel. Rather, they are licensed as holiday homes, and located about 5 minute by car from Dar 66 compound.
● Dar 66 townhouses are fully furnished self-catering private villas each with its own pool, and fully equipped kitchen. There is no room service, nor is there daily cleaning. No food or beverages are served by Dar 66 on the premises. Only drinking water is provided free-of-charge, in 5 Gallon bottles on a water cooler. Guests can either cook or order food from outside restaurants.
● Dar 66 villas come with bed sheets & linen, pillows, comforters, bath soap & shampoo, as well as bath and hand towels, but not pool towels, in addition to all the necessary pots, pans, utensils, cups, glasses and a fridge, gas cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, water cooler, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, and mixer. Iron and small ironing board are also available along with a hair dryer.
● Dar 66 townhouses are private two-story attached villas (2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms) with a total size of 135m, and a small swimming pool, size is 4x2m, and 30cm to 1.5m deep.
● Dar 66 townhouses offer private pools not shared with others, but the pools do not offer 100% privacy. They are slightly exposed to 2nd floor balconies of neighboring townhouses. However, there is a 3-meter umbrella which provides bigger privacy.
● The swimming pool is temperature-controlled by an electric heat-pump. Average pool temperature in the winter is 30 degrees celsius and 28 degrees celsius in the summer.
● Please note that guests are responsible for ensuring swimmer’s safety. There is no swimming pool lifeguard in the villa. Children must be under the supervision of adults at all times when they are in the pool area or inside the pool. There is no dedicated children pool, nor is there a safety pool fence for children.
● Guests cannot use the pool at night between the hours 10 pm to 7 am (restrictions imposed by RAK government).
● The no of beds in the 2 BR/2 bathroom townhouse is 3 in total: one king size bed (180×200 cm) in the master bathroom; 2 single beds (90×200 cm) in the 2nd bedroom. Both share one bathroom. There are no extra beds available in Dar 66.
● Check-in begins at 3 pm, and check-out is at 12.30 pm. Early check-in and/or late check-out are subject to availability, and only upon written confirmation from Dar 66, and maybe subject to extra charges.
● BBQs: The Townhouses have only a gas BBQ. Gas is provided free of charge.
● Once the payment is successfully charged to the credit/debit card, the confirmation notice will be sent to the guest via email within 2 hours of receipt of payment.
● Only weekends and holidays have a 2-nights minimum stay requirement, unless it is a last minute booking subject to availability.
● No pets allowed. No exceptions, sorry.
● Dar 66 villas are licensed as holiday homes. Dar 66 guests are granted a limited permission to occupy the villas for temporary accommodation purposes, and such permission is not deemed a residential tenancy agreement under Ras Al-Khaimah’s residential tenancy regulations. Guest’s failure to comply with his/her obligations as set forth in the Terms and Conditions may result in the termination of the aforesaid permission to occupy the villas and an immediate eviction by Dar 66 without prior notice.
● APPLICABLE LAW. The Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as applied in Ras Al-Khaimah courts shall govern all online transactions, without regards to conflict of laws principles. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
– If the guest wishes to request a cancellation and/or modification, the guest must submit a written request to cancel or modify the reservation by e-mail or via whatsapp.
– Cancellation or modification fees (if any) shall apply subject to the date of the cancellation/modification request.
– If the cancellation/modification is submitted within a period of more than 14 (fourteen days) from the date of arrival, the reservation amount shall be refunded after deducting 3% card fees.
– If the cancellation/modification is submitted within a period of less than 14 (fourteen days) from the date of arrival, the rent amount shall be deducted in full and no refund is granted.
– No refunds shall be made for any early departures or “no shows”.
– In the event of cancellation/modification of the reservation due to extenuating special circumstances (death, illness, divorce, extra), the submission is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. A written proof of these special circumstances must be submitted therein.
– In the event of cancellation/modification due to force-majeure, such as natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, etc) and other similar circumstances, the situation is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
– Refunds take between 7-10 days from the date the refund is approved.
– All refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
Damage Deposit & Deduction Policy
– For guests who book directly from our website dar66.ae, no Damage Deposit is required before check in, given that we already have their card information on file. The mere use of this card when booking is deemed to be a consent by the Guest authorizing Dar 66 to charge this card the amount of any damages or extra charges or fines in accordance with Dar 66’s Damage Deposit & Deduction policy.
– However, for guests who book on websites other than dar66.ae, and who pay cash on arrival, Dar 66 will collect a Damage Deposit on arrival date before check-in, by an online card pre-authorization. The Deposit payment link will be sent via whatsapp and email before the 3 pm check-in time. Please note that Dar 66 does not accept cash payments.
– This Damage Deposit guarantees payment for any damages to property, structure or furnishings including but not limited to permanent soiling and staining of linens; property damage or loss; excessive cleaning charges or any other damages or loss caused during the Guest’s stay. This excludes normal and acceptable wear and tear.
– To avoid excessive cleaning charges, please leave the villas reasonably clean and tidy with all kitchenware and dishware washed (there is a dishwasher) and put away and all rubbish bagged and put into bins.
– Extra charges or fines may also be incurred if: Dar 66 receives complaints about excessive noise or disturbances; there were violations of our outdoor music ban policy and our indoor smoking ban and shisha ban; the presence of any cigarette/tobacco/vaping smell inside the villa; and/or any other violation of the Terms and Conditions. Further, the presence of excessive food smell that is hard to remove will incur a 300 dhs fine.
– To ensure a smooth check-in process and avoid any delays in checking-in, Guest is responsible of ensuring that the Damage Deposit has been pre-authorized via the online link sent by whatsapp prior to the 3 pm check-in time. Please note that access to the villas and the activation of the door code will be granted only after Dar 66 receives the Damage Deposit and a copy of the IDs of all guests including children.
– The condition of the villas and the amount of damages or extra charges or fines will be judged at the sole discretion of Dar 66. If no damage is found to the villas upon check-out, or there were no other extra charges or fines per our Damage Deposit & Deduction Policy, the Damage Deposit pre-authorization will be cancelled and released to the Guest’s credit/debit card on check-out date. Dar 66 releases the amount to your bank within 2 hours after you check-out; however, it might take longer to show up in your account. It depends on your bank, most banks will remove the block on the Deposit amount immediately, but others may take longer, even few days or a week or more.
– If any damage is found to the villas upon check-out, or there were extra charges or fines per our Damage Deposit & Deduction Policy, the value of the damages or the extra charges or fines will be deducted from the Damage Deposit and/or charged to the card within 2-3 days. Guest will be informed of the amount of damages or extra charges or fines after check out. The remaining balance of the Damage Deposit, if any, shall be refunded to the card.
– Please note that should the value of damages or extra charges or fines exceed the amount of the Damage Deposit or the available balance on the card, Guest may be subject to further property damage fees or extra charges or fines, up to and including legal action.
– The Damage Deposit amount is 500 dhs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated 2 February 2023